Track Your FSA Securely
If you have an FSA, you’ll be able to log in to the secure site to keep tabs on your contributions, expenses, and open claims.
To establish an online account, simply click on “Register” in the login box in the upper right-hand corner of the website. Then, create a user ID and password. You will also need to provide other information, including your member ID number.
The CDPHP secure member site provides an array of features that allow you to do tasks such as:
- Review current and past benefit periods
- See total annual contributions and contributions year to date
- Review direct paid amounts
- Review debit card transactions
- View and track your claims
- Submit claims online
- Request new or replacement debit cards
- Online substantiation
- Recurring expenses
- Direct deposit
If you cannot resolve one of your questions after a review of your online resources, call the CDPHP health funding department at 1 (518) 641-3770 or 1 (877) 793-3960 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.