The ACA requires that health plans offered in the Individual and Small Business Marketplaces, both inside and outside of the Marketplace, provide coverage for a range of “core” services known as essential health benefits (EHB). CDPHP already covers many of these services.
Plans must include coverage within the following 10 categories:
- Ambulatory and emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health and substance abuse service
- Rehabilitative and habilitative care
- Laboratory service
- Preventive and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
Save Money, Stay Healthy
CDPHP members receive significant discounts on prescription drugs through our Rx for Less program. And, don’t forget that CDPHP covers a variety of preventive care services to help you and your family stay healthy.