The high cost of medical care and prescriptions can make it difficult for companies to offer health insurance for their retirees. Our Medicare Choices Group Plans make it easy. You'll receive all the benefits of Medicare, and more, from CDPHP.
Our group Medicare plans include:
- Low copayments for primary and specialty care
- Copayments for Medicare-covered stays in network hospitals
- Lab Tests at designated sites — covered in full
- Routine eye exams and hearing tests with just a copayment, plus an allowance toward eyeglasses or contact lenses, and hearing aids
- Worldwide coverage for emergency and urgently needed care
- Prescription drugs
With our Group Medicare coverage you can enjoy all the benefits of Medicare and more if you are an eligible employee or retiree. Check with your current or former employer to see if they offer Group Medicare coverage.
CDPHP is an HMO and PPO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CDPHP Medicare Choices depends on contract renewal.
Y0019_17_1486 Pending Approval Last Updated 10/28/2016