CDPHP understands that health and wellness go hand in hand and is pleased to offer our members free access to a variety of programs and services, including:
- Free Wellness Classes – Choose from fitness, nutrition, family and senior health, and much more.
- Life Points® - The Life Points program rewards members for healthy behaviors. Members aged 19 and older can earn points for a variety of healthy activities such as: participating in a CDPHP wellness class, receiving a flu vaccine and more. Members can earn points worth up to $365 per year, per contract.
- CDPHP Health Coach ConnectionSM - Speak one-on-one with a health coach, such as a nurse, dietitian, or respiratory therapist, anytime, day or night.
- Weigh 2 Be – Access the resources and support you need to lose weight safely and effectively.
- CVS ExtraCare®Health Card - Present this card at a CVS retail store and get a 20 percent discount on CVS brand health-related items.
- My CDPHP Mobile – Download this handy app to your smartphone and/or tablet to find a doctor, access your member ID card, and view your benefits.
- Health e-Updates – Subscribe to this monthly e-newsletter for tips on eating well, staying fit, using your CDPHP benefits, and more.
Group Medicare retirees can also take advantage of the following:
- No-cost access to the Sunnyview Lifestyle Wellness Center, Capital District and Glens Fall YMCAs, Silver Sneakers®, the Rudy A. Ciccotti Family Recreation Center, the Beltrone Living Center, and most Curves® locations through CDPHP Senior Fit®
- CDPHP® Health AllySM, a personalized program that meets your unique needs through support, education, and access to CDPHP benefits and community-based services