Facing a Health Crisis or Emergency?
Our case management department offers support and education for members dealing with chronic conditions and health emergencies. From registered nurses to medical social workers, we all work together to get you what you need most.
Here are just some of the things we can help with:
Call 1-888-94-CDPHP during regular business hours. If calling after-hours, please leave us a message and we will contact you.
Talk to a Registered Nurse
We have registered nurses who can answer questions, offer advice and work with your doctor as needed. They can provide:
- Information about your medications and possible side effects
- Advice about assuring proper nutrition
- A link to your physicians and other members of your medical team
Connect with a Medical Social Worker
A medical social worker can help you with:
- Community support groups and caregiver resources
- Government programs that can help you
- Sources of home care
- Pharmacy benefit assistance
- Locating transportation