Getting started with the Personal Health Assessment
The Personal Health Assessment (PHA) was created to help you understand how your own actions can influence your state of health. You will be asked questions about a wide range of topics. We will use your answers to create an action plan for better health. If you are eligible for Life Points, completing your PHA may also earn you points!
What Do I Need to Take the PHA?
- Your CDPHP Member ID card
- 15-20 minutes of time
- Basic information such as your height and weight. If you know your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, that is also helpful. If you don’t have that information, your doctor’s office should be able to help you.
How Do I Get Started?
1. Sign in to the secure member website. If you have not registered yet, click on the “register” link.
2. Enter your member ID (your nine-character CDPHP member ID located on your ID card plus the two-digit suffix next to your name) and your password.
3. Once you are signed in, select the PHA and Online Health Programs and Tools link.
4. This brings you to the Dialog Center. From there, click the Take Your Personal Health Assessment Now link and begin.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- This tool has some helpful videos available within the web pages. If you would like to watch them, make sure your computer has Flash Player.
- Depending on where you view this information, you may also want headphones to wear so you can listen to the videos without disturbing others.
- Please use the navigation buttons within the tool. Using your browser’s “back” button may cause you to lose information.
- If you need to exit the PHA before finishing, you can always save your information and come back later to finish.
Trouble Logging In?
For technical support logging into or registering for the PHA, call the CDPHP member services department at the phone number on your ID card.
Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and any information pertaining to you individually will be held in strict confidence. We will be using the data compiled only as described on the User Agreement page. When using this tool for the first time, you will be asked to read and accept the terms of our privacy and medical policies before proceeding.