ALBANY, N.Y. – Sept. 19, 2013 – The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has released its 2013-2014 Health Insurance Plan Rankings, and all four CDPHP® commercial health plans, as well as CDPHP Medicare Choices HMO and CDPHP Select Plan (Medicaid) have been ranked as the best in New York state.
“The NCQA rankings are a testament to our dedication to quality,” said John D. Bennett, MD, president and CEO, CDPHP. “We are proud of our outstanding, local customer service and our innovative products and services, which support our mission of providing better health and better care at lower costs. This commitment is a large factor in our unprecedented membership growth.”
- NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014
- CDPHP Medicare Choices HMO ranked #1 in New York state (#9 nationally)
- NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014
- CDPHP Select Plan (Medicaid) ranked #1 in New York state (#9 nationally)
- NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings 2013-2014
- CDPHP Commercial Products ranked #1 in New York state:
- CDPHN (HMO/POS): #1 in New York state (#18 nationally)
- CDPHP (HMO): #1 in New York state (#19 nationally)
- CDPHN (PPO): #1 in New York state (#26 nationally)
- CDPHP UBI (PPO): #1 in New York state (#26 nationally)
NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA accredits and certifies a wide range of health care organizations. It also recognizes clinicians and practices in key areas of performance. NCQA’s Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®
) is the most widely used performance measurement tool in health care.
Established in 1984, CDPHP is a physician-founded, member-focused and community-based not-for-profit health plan that offers high-quality affordable health insurance plans to members in 24 counties throughout New York. CDPHP is also on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.