ALBANY, N.Y. - April 14, 2017 - Spring break is right around the corner. If you’re looking for someplace fun to take your stir-crazy kids, stop by the first-ever CDPHP Family Day at the Rudy A. Ciccotti Family Recreation Center.
You do not need to be a CDPHP or Ciccotti Center member to attend.
The event is free and open to the public, and will feature lots of family-friendly fun, including:
- Free open swim in the Ciccotti Center’s state-of-the art pool and waterpark, featuring slides, a lazy river, splash pad and spa
- Free 10-minute chair massage for adults ages 18+
- Capital Roots’ Veggie Mobile®, sponsored by CDPHP, will be on-site selling fresh, affordable fruits and vegetables
- Healthy snacks and recipes
- Games, prizes, giveaways and more!
Registration is encouraged. Please call (518) 867-8920!
Established in 1984, CDPHP is a physician-founded, member-focused, and community-based not-for-profit health plan that offers high-quality affordable health insurance plans to members in 24 counties throughout New York. CDPHP is also on Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.