Online Transactions and More
The secure member site is your single sign-on resource site for many programs available only to CDPHP members.
You can perform one or more of these tasks at any hour of the day or night:
- Create a personal User ID.
- View the details of your benefits, copayments, and deductibles.
- Search your claims history (for yourself and any minor dependents).
- Change your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
- Track FSA or HRA account balances.
- Register a new address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- Request a new ID card or print a temporary ID card.
- Read CDPHP policies, including referral and prior authorization guidelines.
- Update our record of any other health insurance you may have.
Not registered yet?
Simply click Register and you can quickly set up your account completely online.
Your confidentiality is our top priority. All member information is protected and secure. To maximize your security and prevent fraud, always log out and quit your Internet application when you are finished, especially if you are using a public computer.